These vacancies are across a number of Directorates including – Theatre, NICU, Paeds, ED, Med/Surgical and ICU.
WHY SHOULD YOU APPLY
• Full time permanent positions, 37.5 hour working week.
• Two months free accommodation for internationally trained nurses relocating from outside of Europe*
• Career progression/professional development opportunities.
• Band 5 Salary (once you are possession of an NMC PIN number) with yearly salary increments.
• VISA fee refunded (if applicable)
• UK healthcare surcharges – £1,200(£400 per annum based on a three year visa)*
• IELTs exam fee reimbursed – £200 or OET exam fee reimbursed -£350*
• CBT fee refunded*
• OSCE fee paid for by the Trust*
• OSCE training provided by the hospitals – 94% PASS RATE
• Full support from CPL HEALTHCARE throughout the entire process.
• Additional pay for shift deferential and overtime.
• Assistance with NMC registration and support provided with relocation to the UK (if required).
• Meet & Greet at the airport*
• Paid annual leave: 27 days per annum plus 8 public holidays.
• Terms & Conditions Apply
To apply for these roles you must have:
– General Nursing qualification.
– An IELTS/OET Certificate
To apply for nursing jobs in the United Kingdom, please email your updated CV to